When we got our hands on this, we thought, wow, everything is going to change, this is the start of something new.
This guitar amp can surpass all the expectations of the modern-day guitarist who demands the highest in tonal integrity. Thomas Blug and an experienced team have worked together to design, develop and release AMP1.
AMP1 delivers a wide tonal palette, from jazz to metal, in professional quality. Thomas’ dream was to put the immense power and character of vintage tube amplifiers into one small package that would fit into any glove compartment or gigbag – without compromising on the tones. Mission accomplished!
VERSATILE AND LOUD
AMP1 is designed for professional use onstage and in the studio. The NANOTUBE 100-watt power amp delivers your own tonal palette with the best tube quality and enormous sound pressure levels.
Four amazing, modifiable channels will take you on a stunning journey through the history of the guitar amp (from Clean to Vintage to Classic and Modern tones), and AMP1 also features switchable and adjustable Boost and Reverb controls, three integrated footswitches, a truly outstanding Speaker Simulation output for recording, and a headphone output, giving you all the options you would expect from a modern, boutique tube amp.
You can take your AMP1 with you wherever you are – it fits right in your gigbag. It’s incredibly compact and very light. Just to make everything that little bit quicker before and after the gig, AMP1 can be securely attached to (and then removed from) a single handle on your pedalboard or amp cab thanks to EASYLOCK – the magnetic attachment system from BluGuitar®. With the REMOTE1 floor control, you can build AMP1 into a fully programmable amp system – including adjustable PowerSoak, Master, Volume (clean channel), Gain (overdrive channels) and MIDI functions. AMP1 offers you the ultimate in practicality and tonal flexibility.
AMP1 will make you stand out from the crowd. It offers you every possibility to find your own personal tone without having to get lost in a jungle of countless functions.
If you’re a player who needs just two basic sounds, then AMP1 is your perfect match. Should you want more sounds to play with, though, REMOTE1 offers a bunch of extra possibilities. Plus, if you want to integrate your favourite pedals into your AMP1 setup, use the REMOTE1 with the LOOPERKIT to create a fully programmable switching system featuring four true bypass relay loops. You decide what you need. My tip: less is often more! ;-)
Only with ‘your tone’ will you become one with your guitar. Find it, and you’ll be truly happy. You’ll find that it’s not just AMP1’s tones that inspire you, but that its playing feel will also draw you in – until you’re hooked! AMP1’s direct response, fat bass that never muddies, trebles that never get tinny and annoying, and almost unfathomable depth of tone allow you to become one with your guitar. With AMP1 and its Custom Controls you have everything you need to find your own tone!
- The Nanotube works in the output stage that gives AMP1 100 Watts of character, punch, and the assertiveness of a large 100-watt tube amp.
- All channels (except Vintage) feature adjustable sound filters with which you can tune their tonal character individually. There’s also a volume controller for each channel.
- AMP1’s digital reverb is modelled on a classic spring reverb.
- Noise Gate - Choose between SOFT, OFF or METAL modes.
- The Effects Loop can be used in serial or parallel modes
- The FX Loop Level can also be switched for stompboxes or studio effects.
- You can connect to headphones or a mixing desk with this multifunctional port.
- An elaborate filter circuit simulates the authentic sounds of a genuine guitar amp cabinet.
- It’s possible to use AMP1 just with headphones. Just don’t connect to a speaker.
- Direct recording without speakers.
- A modern switch-mode power supply constantly delivers the required operating voltage, regardless of network voltage.