1. When using Omega Music’s website please note that all the products are sold subject to the terms and conditions listed here. Please read them carefully before using the website. By using the Omega Music (UK) Ltd site you signify your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. Order process To place an order you will be guided through a series of simple steps on our website. Payment details are taken from your card. Following this, we will send to you an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered. This is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from Omega Music. Order acceptance and the completion of the contract will take place on the dispatch to you of the goods ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order. Non-acceptance of an order may be due to: the product being unavailable, non-authorisation of payment, or identification of an error in pricing or product description.
3. Payment Payment for goods can be made by any method indicated on our website. Payment should be made and funds cleared before goods have been dispatched. If we are unable to supply any goods, we will inform you at the earliest time and a full refund will be given if you have already paid for the goods.
4. Delivery When your goods are dispatched from our warehouse, we will send you a dispatch confirmation email. The creation of the contract between you and us will take place at the point when the goods you have ordered are dispatched from our warehouse to be delivered to the designated address.
5. Description of goods We have made every effort to display the products featured as accurately as possible. However, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of the colour, texture or detail of the goods will be exactly the same as the actual product. We try to ensure that prices are up to date and accurate but very occasionally an error may occur. If this should happen, we will correct the price and ask you to confirm whether you still wish to purchase the goods at the correct price. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. We will not accept an order if there is a pricing error.
6. Cancellation of goods You are entitled to cancel any order you have placed. You may exercise your right up to 14 days, starting from the day after the goods were received. If you cancel an order after the goods have been delivered you must send them back at your own cost or you will be charged the actual cost of collecting them. The goods must still be in ‘as new’ condition. Please follow the instructions set out in our Returns procedure. • In the event that you delay in notifying us of a defect in the product and additional damage is caused by that delay, we reserve the right to reduce our liability accordingly. The above provisions and exclusions do not affect your statutory rights.
8. Exports If you are ordering from overseas you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which occur once the goods reach the specified destination. Any additional charges incurred at this point are your responsibility and must be borne by you. For further information please contact your local customs office as policies differ from country to country.
Create an Account
Create an account and keep up to date with our future news and deals